PT XL Axiata Tbk is one of the major cellular providers in Indonesia. We are striving for the best in our field by expanding our operation throughout Indonesia while focusing in fulfilling customers’ hopes and needs. XL upholds the vision that ensures employees can continuously expand their selves. Those whom possess the knowledge, skill and values focusing towards customer and quality oriented individual whom also a team player are the best to expand the company and improve their career. If you are an individual with the above characteristic, please join us and grow with us to together nurture and increase the value of the company. we are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position:
Specialist – CLM Planning
Specialist – CLM Planning
- Define the extraction journey of every new TVS segment product, prior to the launch
- Review and enhance existing extraction framework and journey
- Analyze acquired subs in TVS segment and develop a strategic campaign to ensure campaign effectiveness
- Launch Campaign and engage with Customer Service for complaint handling management
- Plan an enhancement for automated campaign execution towards contextual marketing
- Create, plan and launch innovative program
- Minimum S1 degree in IT/Finance/ Business
- 5 years experience in business analysis/customer lifecycle management
- Strong analytical & creative thinking
- Strong business acumen
- Strong financial & marketing awareness
- Convenient with complex business measurement
- Familiar with statistics
- Exposure in customer lifecycle areas would be beneficial
- Self starter and able to work independently
- Reimbursement replenishment verification : petty cash, non PR/PO, Blanket PO, cash advance and liquidation, trip advance and liquidation to prevent company loss.
- Monitor and follow up AR aging of XLC, Dealer, Walk in, Credit Card and Debit Card in North Region in order to maintain no outstanding account receivable aging
- Reconcile and consolidate Region report AR, AP, Treasury to support financial data of Region and verify dealer’s commission to support sales activities
- Process postpaid overpayment refund and process payment to customer
- Budget Monitoring, Analyzing & Reporting to ensure action plan achieved between expenditure and income.
- Finance Controller Function to ensure that all expenses are effective & efficient and justification expenses are no fraud.
- Monitor and coordinate finance staff to ensure that financial policies and procedures complied with SOP & ensure on time financial service to internal/external customer
- Responsible in taxation verification (value added tax and withholding tax) from vendor and refresh taxation regulation to vendor and user.
- S1 Economics major in Accounting/finance
- Experience as finance/accounting for 3 years
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- High attention to detail
- High integrity