PT Telkom Akses, is a subsidiary of PT. Telekomunikasis Indonesia Tbk. engaged in the construction of the network infrastructure and managed service PT. Telkom Akses was established on December 12, 2012 (12/12/12), and since then active in construction, including the deployment of broadband access networks as lessor supply network terminal equipment (NTE), as well as providing employment services managed service operation and maintenance (OM, operation & maintenance) broadband wireless access network
PT. Telkom Akses was established on December 12, 2012 (12/12/12), and since then active in construction, including the deployment of broadband access networks as lessor supply network terminal equipment (NTE), as well as providing employment services managed service operation and maintenance (OM, operation & maintenance) broadband access networks. One of the factors that trigger the establishment of PT Telkom Akses is the magnitude of the opportunity to be involved in the increase in broadband penetration of Indonesia has recently reached 2%, to 30% at the end of 2015. According to the World Bank, every 10% increase in broadband growth will contribute to the growth of national income by 1.38%. PT Telkom Akses is looking for high qualified and talented person to fill in the following position :
Bali, Bangka Belitung, Banten, Bengkulu, Gorontalo, Jakarta Raya, Jawa Barat, Jawa Tengah, Jawa Timur, Kalimantan Barat, Kalimantan Selatan, Kalimantan Tengah, Kalimantan Timur, Maluku, Maluku Utara, Nusa Tenggara Barat, Nusa Tenggara Timur, Papua, Sulawesi Selatan, Sulawesi Tenggara, Sulawesi Utara, Yogyakarta
- Minimal SMK graduates Computer Network Engineering, Telecommunication, T. Multimedia, Diploma and Degree in any major
- Can operate the software Autocad 2D and Google Earth.
- Maximum age 26 years old at the end of 2013
- Single / not married
- Willing to work overtime
- Available 100 vacancies
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports in order to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements for Board of Director, and other meetings.
- Make travel arrangements for executives.
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives
- Compile and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Attend meetings in order to record minutes.
- Manage and maintain executives’ schedules.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Secretarial or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jl. S. Parman Kav. 8,Slipi West Jakarta..
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Secretarial/Executive & Personal Assistant or equivalent.
- Full-Time and Contract position available.