PT Wyeth Indonesia - Wyeth® Nutrition supports the company's mission to improve health and well-being at every stage of life, bringing and depth of consumer and scientific insight to new populations and new markets around the world. Wyeth® Nutrition brings together almost a century of experience in which the company has leverage clinical rigor, scientific research, world class manufacturing and product safety standards to drive scientifically sound solutions that offer parents confidence, help nourish children and support their healthy futures. Globally, we develop premium-quality nutritional products that are scientifically-designed to meet the needs of infants and young children, as well as pregnant and lactating mothers. PT Wyeth Indonesia is looking for high qualified and talented person to fill in the following position :
- Hold Bachelor degree in any discipline.
- Have 1-2 years experience in Marketing Administration or in similar functions in a Consumer Goods industry.
- Proficiency in English in written.
- Have computer knowledge.
- Have initiative and independent.
- Ensure achievement of individual performance target.
- Ensure business continuity and sales achievement
- Hold Bachelor degree in any discipline. Post graduates in Marketing or related advanced degree is an advantage.
- Have 3 - 5 years experience in Sales / Marketing or in similar functions in a pharmaceutical industry.
- Proficiency in English both in oral and written.
- Have computer knowledge.
- Have interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Have Selling skill Product Knowledge.
- Location to be placed : Jakarta, Makassar, Samarinda
- Financial Planning Analyst is responsible to provide management with information on company’s operating result by divisions and by major product groups, co-managing the Strategic and Operating Plan process, budget control, and forecasting within the Wyeth Nutrition Indonesia with the objective of ensuring effective and efficient operations.
- Hold Bachelor degree Finance, Accounting, Business Administration
- Have minimum 2-3 years experience in relevant business experiences in the field of strategic and operating planning, business finance modeling, system development, budget and forecasting.
- Requires mathematical accuracy, attention to details, analytical skills, writing, and communication skills.
- Have good knowledge on business process in Budgeting and Planning and understand the macro economic to assess the impact of it to overall business performance
- Have capability of anticipating issues/problems, taking proactive actions, making innovation, problem solving, and decision making skills. Is able to do proper delegation and control of work (Supervisory skills).
- Possess leadership, assertiveness, good organization skills and teamwork.
- Have ability to work with all level of organization, including management.