PT Samsung Telecommunication Indonesia, a company that focused on Telecommunication Network Business in Indonesia is seeking potential candidates to be employed as:
- Ensuring tax compliance
- Provide tax related advice to Management and business partners.
- Taking charge of all tax administration (including monthly tax reporting, reconciliation and proper tax filing)
- Experience in handling tax audit and objection/tax court
- Assist in the preparation of the financial statements for the year-end audit.
- Proficiency both Indonesian and English (written/spoken)
- Good computer skill in Microsoft Office (excellent)
- Mastering tax regulation and report (Monthly and Yearly Tax Return using E-tax/E-SPT).
- Monitoring the company tax cash flow management to avoid any adverse tax exposure to aim for zero tax penalties.
- Having minimum 2 years experience in tax consultant firm as tax consultant or 4 years experience as tax supervisor in multi national company
- Must posses at least Bachelor Degree from recognized university major in Tax/Fiscal Accounting/Finance
- Possess knowledge of computerized accounting systems (SAP) would be an advantage.
- Good Interpersonal and communication skills, smart and hard working, able to work under pressure, proactive and having good initiative (understanding for cross cultural circumstance)
- Able to analyze complex administrative and financial problems.
- Having Tax Brevet A and B
- Plan, develop and implement measure to ensure the company is tax efficient, minimized tax risk, complies with all statutory tax obligation and promptly resolve of tax issue.