PT Perkebunan Mitra Ogan engaged in plantation, processing and marketing of plantation. The Company has two (2) palm oil mill with a capacity by as much as 90 tons of fresh fruit bunches per hour. Its main products include Crude Palm Oil (CPO), Palm Oil Core (PK) and latex. Company activities include the cultivation and processing of palm oil and rubber plants. PT Perkebunan Mitra Ogan is a company engaged in oil palm and rubber plantation which is a joint venture company between PT Rajawali Nusantara Indonesia (Persero) and PT Perkebunan Nusantara III (Persero) which is currently in need of the leadership candidates through:
Management Trainee Program (MTP)
- Min S1, majoring in
- Economic department of Accounting (MTP-AK)
- Agriculture department of Agronomy / cultivation, Pests & Disease, Soil Science, Social Economics of Agriculture (MTP-TAN)
- Engineering department of Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Environmental Engineering (MTP-TEK)
- Computer Science, Information Systems and Information Technology (IT)
- GPA of at least 3:00.
- Maximum age 30 years old (at the time in July 2013)
- Single (not married) and not willing to get married during the MTP.
- Able to communicate in English.
- Willing to be placed throughout Indonesia.
- Pass the selection process organized by the company.