LIG Insurance, a joint venture general insurance company between LIG Insurance Co, Ltd., Korea and PT Asuransi Sinar Mas, Indonesia, was established in 1997. As an arm of LIG Insurance’s global operation, the company is performing its role as risk caretaker for its client, global and local. The company is committed to providing quality service to the customers through its marketing network, which encompasses 1 Branch and 3 Marketing offices in Jakarta and 1 Marketing Office in Surabaya. With company’s vision “To be a Leading Insurance Group”, it provides service differentiated from competitors and also variety of products which meet customers demands.
For the last 15 years since the establishment, the company has introduced agency marketing into the general insurance industry which the concept is relatively new, being strengthened by the new concept of Agency Coordinator as anew sales force. Launched package home owners policy such as Rumah Aman and developed value added product like Magic Car and Personal Accident Lagi-lagi proves that the company has incessantly explored the ways to increase customer satisfaction. To this end, the company strives to create an corporate culture that can win over competitors while generating various communication channels. LIG Insurance today is in the fruit of strong will of both the company and its employees. And the company, with customers satisfaction on the top priority, is committed to constant improvement to outperform competitors and maximize value for customers, shareholders and employees. PT LIG Insurance Indonesia is looking for high qualified and talented person to fill in the following position :
Claim Payment/Acceptation Staff
- Age 20-24 years old
- Minimal Diploma Degree from any majoring background
- Having Experience will be preferred/fresh graduated are welcome
- Diligent, enthusiasm and eager to learn
- Handling claim payment and other related jobs
- Male or female maximum 35 years old
- Minimal Bachelor Degree majoring Accounting / Finance
- Experience in the insurance company will be preferred (min 5 years).
- Proficient and understand about accounting (IFRS), tax and business flow.
- Able to manage a team in the department of Finance & Accounting and able to work independently with minimum supervision and tight deadline
- Proficient in English also correspondence with other parties.
- Preferred age between 24-30 years old
- Min. 1 years experience/ fresh graduate also welcome
- Minimum Bachelor degree from any discipline background
- Healthy, good interpersonal, and communicative
- Self motivated, tough, honest, assertive, smart and hard worker