PT Kobelindo Compressors was founded in year 2001 as a joint-venture company between Kobelco Machinery Asia Pte. Ltd. (KMA), Nomura Trading Co. Ltd. and PT. Cakrawala Ardera Kencana (CAK). The latter is a sister company of PT. Airindo Sakti which specialise in supply and service of compressed air systems.
The main purpose of the joint venture of the above companies is to supply Kobelco Air Compressors which are well known for their capability and high technology. And with PT. Airindo Sakti's experience in the sales and service of compressors, we have no doubt that the joint venture will become a strong synergy and a basis for potential business partner as well as guarantee for our customers to achieve their desired target of production.
Kobelindo Compressors organization has earned a high reputation for technical leadership in system design and installation, and for uncompromising quality of services, in line with our philosophy that satisfied repeat customers are the lifeblood of our successful business. Currently we are looking for highly qualified, self starter, hard working and strong leadership professional qualification to fill up the following position as :
Part Sales Engineer (PSE)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): good communication skill, good negotiation skill.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Male, age max 28
- Have a valid Car Driving License
- Full-Time positions available.
- Male, Maximum 28 years old.
- Minimum bachelor degree in technical engineering.
- Minimum 1-2 years experience as sales engineer.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skill.
- Highly motivated to drive and inspire others.
- Fresh graduate S-1 technical Engineer for program training /internship.
- Candidate should hold a diploma from a reputable technical school (D-3).
- At least 1 - 2 years experience or S-1 Fresh graduate technical school.
- The candidate should be able to operate and maintain electrical compressors and able to work in a team.