Frisian Flag is the country's prominent milk company. Commonly referred to as Susu Bendera by Indonesian, Frisian Flag has lead the market for 90 years.It all started in 1922 with the "Friesche Vlag" milk brand imported from Cooperative Condensfabriek Friesland – now Royal FrieslandCampina, the world's largest dairy cooperative based in the Netherlands with 16,000 farmer-members across 3 countries and 22,000 employees present in over 100 markets around the world.
The industries are in constant needs of human resources to support their dynamic businesses. Various occupations appear as the fast changing development occurs. Our website accommodates these corporate needs of quality human resources, to hold up these companies in improving their performance, qualitatively and quantitatively. PT Frisian Flag Indonesia is looking for high qualified and talented person to fill in the following position :
- Report to Medical Detailing Supervisor and responsible for planning and conducting activities in maintaining close rapport with influential medical professionals and to establish AWARENESS, IMAGE and consumer ACCEPTANCE of Company Products.
- Bachelor (S1) degree from Nutrition, Food Tech, Chemical, and Biology
- Not more than 28 years old.
- Fluent in ENGLISH
- Fresh graduates or having 1-2 years of working experience in similar position preferably in milk related industry will be an advantage.
- Responsible for planning, implementing and SUPERVISING sales activities within traditional and Modern outlet to meet the sales TARGET. This position will report to the Business Area Manager.
- Bachelor degree (S1)
- Max 30 years old
- having 2-5 years working experiences in related position in consumer product company as Supervisor level or Area Coordinator.
- Willing to be placed in all cities in Indonesia.
- Responsible for evaluating and improving procedures for better operational process and high quality results and ensuring that everything in operational procedure are implemented correctly.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Biology, Chemistry, BioTechnology, Food Technology/Nutrition/Dietetics or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in JAKARTA TIMUR.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent.
- 3 Full-Time position(s) available.