PT Bank Maspion Indonesia (Bank Maspion) was established on 6 November 1989 and commenced operations on August 31, 1990, with head office in Jl. Surabaya youth and in 1995 achieved the title of Maspion Bank Foreign Exchange Bank. In line with the implementation of the Indonesian Banking Architecture, Bank Maspion establish a "Bank With Focus On Retail Segment" Along with the development of business, BankMaspion gradually expanding office network to major cities in Indonesia and in 2002 relocated to the Head Office Jl. Surabaya Basuki Rachmat. Currently Maspion Bank in 11 major cities in Indonesia from Surabaya, Jakarta, Semarang, Denpasar, Medan, Bandung, Makassar, Malang, Solo, Purwokerto and Palembang and supported by approximately 800 employees.
Bank Maspion continually improve service to customers, among others, to join as members and Debit ATM PRIMA Network in 2006 so Maspion Bank customers can transact at thousands of ATMs and merchants throughout Indonesia. Maspion Bank in 2013 will add to the delivery channel to customers with the launch of "Maspion Electronic Banking" which consists of internet banking and mobile banking. Going forward, the Bank will continue to perform Maspion strategic steps to achieve the vision of "Becoming a Healthy Bank with focus and Best in Regional and Indonesia" and become "successful partner today and tomorrow" for all stakeholders Bank Maspion. PT Bank Maspion Indonesia is looking for high qualified and talented person to fill in the following position :
Staff Appraisal (APR)
- Minimal S1 All Programs
- Minimum GPA 2.75
- Handle surveys, analysis & valuation calculation object credit guarantees
- Having a SIM A (car facility operations office)
- Minimal education D1 in any major
- Preferred fresh graduated
- Liked the cleanliness and tidiness
- Ability to work with routine activities
- Like to help, high loyalty
- placement Surabaya
- Responsibility in the achievement of branch targets, both Funding and Lending.
- The Marketing and Credit Analyst.
- Develop potential new market
- Male / Female
- Minimum S1 any discipline
- Minimum 5 years experience in similar field and position.
- Strong leadership capabilities.
- In-depth introduction to the region.
- Credit analysis of commercial (retail and corporate)
- Placement in East Java