PT Bank Internasional Indonesia Tbk (BII) was established on May 15, 1959. After earning foreign exchange bank status in 1988, BII listed its shares on the Jakarta Stock Exchange and Surabaya Stock Exchange in 1989 (now the Indonesia Stock Exchange or IDX). Since going public, BII has grown to become one of Indonesia’s leading local private banks. On September 30, 2008 Malayan Banking Berhad (Maybank), through Mayban Offshore Corporate Services (Labuan) Sdn. Bhd. (MOCS), a wholly owned subsidiary, completed the acquisition of a 100% stake in Sorak Financial Holdings Pte. Ltd., which at the time of the transaction owned a 55.51% stake in BII. In December 2008, MOCS completed a tender offer for the remaining BII shares, and acquired an additional shareholding.
BII is one of the largest banks in Indonesia. As of 31 March 2012, BII’s network comprised 368 branches including Sharia and overseas branches and 1,190 Automatic Teller Machines (ATMs) including Cash Deposit Machines (CDMs) nationwide. BII is one of few banks that connection to all networks in Indonesia namely ATM PRIMA, ATM BERSAMA, ALTO, and CIRRUS, Malaysia’s MEPS network as well as 3,500 Maybank ATMs in Malaysia and Singapore. We serve a full range of financial services to individual and corporate through SME, Corporate and Commercial, Consumer business as well as automotive financing through our subsidiaries, WOM Finance for motorcycle and BII Finance for car financing. As of 31 March 2012, the Bank controls third party funds of Rp72.0 trillion and maintains assets worth of Rp96.5 trillion. PT Bank Internasional Indonesia Tbk (BII) is looking for high qualified and talented person to fill in the following position :
Human Capital Business Sales Distribution, Manager
- Education S1 from various fields of science.
- Age max. 35 years.
- Preferably have experience in particular the Directorate of Human Capital Recruitment or Retail Banking.
- Willing to be placed in Palembang.
- Min. D3, preferably S1 graduates from all majors
- GPA Min. 2.75
- Maximum age 25 years
- Target oriented work
- Have interpersonal skills, communication, attractive, good and conscientious persuasion
- Minimal S1 from all majors
- Minimum GPA of 2.75
- Maximum age 26 years for graduates S1, and 29 years for graduates S2
- Target oriented work
- Have interpersonal skills, communication, and negotiation
- Willing to be placed in all branches BII in Indonesia