PT Bank DBS Indonesia - DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. Since its establishment in 1997, PT Bank DBS Indonesia ("DBSI") has grown its branch network from three in 2004 to 38 branches and sub-branches in 11 cities in Indonesia. The launch of five consumer finance centers known as "Rumah DBS" has further expanded DBSI's customer franchise.
With over 1,100 dedicated and experienced staff and a network spanning across four major islands in Indonesia, DBSI is actively cultivating its young talents to become managers across its businesses. DBSI also organizes voluntary charitable programmed to help the underprivileged children and extending its commitment to support and provide capacity building for the Social Entrepreneurs in Indonesia. Further to the various awards DBSI has received over the years, DBSI has further received 11 awards, amongst them Banking Efficiency Award and Best Foreign Bank Award from Business Indonesia in 2012. Bank DBS Indonesia is part of DBS Group, one of the largest financial services groups in Asia with dominant positions in consumer banking, treasury and markets, asset management, securities brokerage, equity and debt fund raising. With expansion of the Bank, we are looking for potential individuals to fill in the following position :
Loan Operations Staff
- To process incoming application /instruction related to loan transaction.
- To perform reconciliation and end of day control process.
- To assist in monthly PSAK 50 – fee amortization exercise.
- To actively participate in improvement process within Loan Ops.
- To liaise with other unit/dept for any follow up process
- Bachelor/Master Degree from reputable university.
- Preferably possess minimum 3 years of banking experience.
- Highly motivated, self-driven and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fast learner.
- Proficient in English.
- Preferable those competent in excel spreadsheet.
- Assist RM in preparing and completing customer documents as required
- Arrange document delivery from and to customer in timely manner
- Perform office administration works
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- 3 Temporary position(s) available.