PT Asuransi Jiwa Bringin Jiwa Sejahtera with trademark Bringin Life, established by the Pension Fund of Bank Rakyat Indonesia on October 28, 1987 over a business license by the Notary Ny. Poerbaningsih Adi and SK 116. The Minister of Finance October 10, 1988. Bringin Life was originally created to meet the needs and provide banking services to customers, especially small credit customers BRI. However, in considering the need for further development of insurance services including: life insurance, health insurance, pension plans, personal accident, annuity, retirement and welfare programs large enough, then the business Bringin Life outside the BRI to market to meet the needs of individual communities and collection.
In 1995, on the basis of the decision of the Minister of Finance of Republic of. Bringin Life Kep-184/KM.17/1995 established Financial Institution Pension Fund (Pension Fund) to further improve service to the public of the need for retirement in old age. Bringin Life also opened a Sharia Insurance business unit with an operating permit in accordance with the Decree of the Minister of Finance No.: KEP-007/KM.6/2003 January 21, 2003 with several sales offices spread sharia in large cities. BRIngin Life is a leading National Life Insurance Company with the award for "Best Life Insurance 2012 With Equity Rp 250-750 billion version of Media Insurance"; "World's Best Life Insurance Company in 2012 in the Captive Insurance Market in Indonesia Award 2012", and a rating of "Very Good" the financial performance in 2011 version of "Infobank". Now, PT Asuransi Jiwa Bringin Jiwa Sejahtera is looking for high qualified and talented person to fill in the following position :
Bancassurance Relationship Officer (BRO)
- Look attractive, at least 160 cm tall
- Maximum age 26 years
- S1/D3 education.
- Have an interest in the Field Sales
- Computer literate.
- Has a straightforward personality, communicative, enthusiastic, target oriented
- Willing to work full-time and is placed in the state-owned bank branches (East Java and beyond: Surabaya, Sidoarjo, Malang, Jember and Kediri).
- Income / Fixed Income (above the minimum wage DKI Jakarta) outside the closure commission
- Clear career path
- Clear the market (in the environment in which the Bank is placed BRO)
- Work Uniforms
- Health Insurance and Accident Insurance
- Reward: Traveling Abroad