PT Asuransi Aviva Indonesia - In Indonesia we have a history stretching back to 1990, with our founding in Jakarta. The Aviva Group became the majority shareholder in July 2010. We are proudly recognized as a leading provider of employees benefit, including financial institution pension fund in Indonesia. Strengthened by Aviva’s global expertise, product and excellent reputation, we will continue serve the Indonesian market, and deliver long term benefits to our corporate and individual clients. Aviva is the world’s sixth largest insurance company providing customers with insurance, savings, and investments products. We are the UK’s largest insurer and one of Europe’s leading providers of life and general insurance and are actively growing our long term saving businesses in Asia Pacific and the USA. We combine strong life and general insurance businesses under one powerful brand, focused on providing customers with prosperity and peace of mind. This model gives us reliable revenues from diverse sources. Our main activities are long term savings, fund management and general insurance. Asuransi Aviva Indonesia ("Aviva") offers a variety of life insurance, health insurance, personal accident and travel insurance as well as pension funds. All insurance products are intended for corporate and individual customers. With the support of more than 440 hospitals and 540 clinics throughout Indonesia, Alarm center for 24-hour hotline service through AdMedika or International SOS, allows you to contact us through a simple procedure and a reliable service. PT Asuransi Aviva Indonesia is looking for high qualified and talented person to fill in the following position :
- College degree preferably in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Business
- A minimum of 2 years' experience as a Business Analyst in a life insurance / healthcare / environment or equivalent.
- Business analysis, problem solving and facilitation skills.
- Experience in development of test scenarios and test plans as well as User Acceptance Testing Application of a range of project and business process change management techniques.
- Knowledge of project mechanics & process design techniques.
- Training procedures and techniques.
- Able to manage personal workload.
- Knowledge of Business Process in Life and Health Insurance
- Good Knowledge of Life insurance products
- Have a legal & Compliance background particularly with Insurance background
- Bachelor degree in economic or law
- At least 4-5 years experience in Insurance Industry and have a legal & compliance understanding.
- Understanding in the Compliance reporting process
- Understanding in the Compliance sector
- Written & Spoken English is essential
- Presentation skill is advantage
- Minimum D3 any discipline
- GPA Min 2,75
- 1 years working experience in same position.
- Good looking
- Have a good communication skill
- Ability to work in team
- Friendly, patient, hard worker
- Analyze and process Reimbursement claim with target process 80 - 100 claim/day
- Doing investigation for invalid claim
- Follow up for pending cases
- Currently process Reimbursement claim
- Handle complain via email, telephone or directly to the complaint relating to the claim process
- Diploma of Nursing
- At least 1 year experience as Claim Analyst or Nurse