PT Astra International Tbk ("Astra or Company") was founded in 1957 as a general trading company based in Jakarta, Indonesia and was initially involved in agricultural trade. Astra is now one of the largest conglomeration business group in Indonesia. It diversified into the manufacture and distribution of automobiles, heavy equipment and components in the late 1960s. It currently has six business divisions: Automotive, Financial Services, Heavy Equipment, Agribusiness, Information Technology, and Infrastructure. In addition to being a holding company, through its own operations and those of its Subsidiaries and Associates, Astra is an integrated automotive business with operations ranging from automotive and component manufacturing, distribution and after-sales services through out the country, car rental, used car sales, consumer finance for automotive products, insurance and infrastructure. The Company has partnerships with some international automotive entities such as Toyota, Honda, Daihatsu, Isuzu, BMW, Peugeot and Nissan Diesel. Astra adds value to the joint ventures it participates in by supplying valuable local marketing and product development advice as well as extensive experience in distribution. Over the course of its development, the Company has formed strategic alliances with reputable international corporations in its efforts to expand business opportunities such as Komatsu (heavy equipment), Fuji-Xerox (document solution), General Electric (financial services) and CMG (life insurance).
PT Astra International Tbk is looking for high qualified and talented person to fill in the following position :
Faculty Member - Leadership Development
- Responsible to do analysis, design, implementation, and measurement leadership development programs.
- Produce instructional and performance support materials to support successful leadership development programs.
- Delivers training in a classroom setting and evaluate the best delivery methods.
- Use existing performance data for training needs analysis and measurement of impact.
- Support and facilitate programs and training sessions.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Engineering (Industrial), Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Human Resource Management, Psychology or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in leadership training is required for this position.
- Excellent leadership management, communication, and interpersonal skill.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Ability to work effectively and interact with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- To evaluate current IT Infrastructure (system, network and mobile) architecture and propose effective and value-added improvement.
- Explore new IT infrastructure technologies and develop business cases and standards for prospective initiatives.
- Lead piloting and implementation of new IT infrastructure technology.
- Lead a group of IT infrastructure architects and engineers.
- Build strong network of strategic and prospective niche vendors and practitioners in relevant areas.
- Point of escalation and resolution for complex issues
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 7 years of working experience in system, network and/or mobile infrastructure design & development, the past 3 years lead a group of infrastructure senior engineer or architects in enterprise-class IT organization.
- In-depth and broad competencies and experience in System, Network and Mobile Architecture development and implementation.
- Possess strong passion for exploring and evaluating new and cost-effective technology solutions.
- Possess strong critical thinking and persistence in challenging ineffective status quot.