PT Angkasa Pura Logistics is a subsidiary of PT. Angkasa Pura I (Persero) was founded in early 2012 Beginning of the Strategic Business Unit (SBU) Cargo Terminal Napier (established in 2004) and Balikpapan (established in 2006), which is engaged in logistics, freight forwarding and regulated Agent to support airport operations , enhanced customer service and flight safety. PT Angkasa Pura Logistics domiciled and headquartered in Jakarta, while the branch office run in 2012 Makassar, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Surakarta and Surabaya.
PT Angkasa Pura Logistics engaged in cargo service, logistics, freight forwarder emerging career opportunities for young professionals to fill the position of:
- Male / Female, Minimum S1 Accounting, maximum age 35 years
- Having experience in the same position at least 2 years in finance, preferably experience using SAP / Oracle
- For work sites in Jakarta headquarters, branch offices Balikpapan, Makassar, Banjarmasin, Surabaya, Bali, Yogyakarta, Solo
- Male / Female, Minimum Education High School / Diploma, age maximum 35 years
- Have experience in operational cargo companies, freight forwarders, cargo service
- Certified Dangerous Goods Course Type A / B
- Mastering MS Office, Willing to work shift, especially those who master the English language
- To work in a branch office location Balikpapan, Makassar, Banjarmasin, Surabaya, Bali, Yogyakarta, Solo
- Male / Female, Minimum Education Diploma III, age maximum 35 years
- Having experience in the same position for at least 5 years in the company of Airline / Logistics / Freight Forwarder / Cargo Service.
- Preferred are certified Dangerous Goods A / B
- Have good analytical skills, achievement orientation, ability to lead work teams
- For work location at the branch office Balikpapan, Makassar, Banjarmasin, Surabaya, Bali, Yogyakarta, Solo