PT BNI Life Insurance as a provider of integrated services for all of its customers the "One Stop Financial Service", on 28 November 1996, PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk with PT. Asuransi Jiwasraya set up a life insurance company PT Asuransi Jiwa BNI Jiwasraya ("BNI Jiwasraya"). At the time of its establishment, BNI Jiwasraya has been providing life insurance products includes Life Insurance, Health Insurance, Personal Accident Insurance, Annuity and Pension.
Over time there have been changes to the composition of share ownership BNI Jiwasraya, where after a change in the composition of the shares, currently held by a majority ownership of PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk. In connection with the change in ownership, the name of PT Asuransi Jiwa BNI Jiwasraya changed to PT BNI Life Insurance ("BNI Life"). As a subsidiary of PT. Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk. so when there is a change in the parent company logo, display BNI Life logo was changed in accordance with the provisions of the parent company.
PT BNI Life Insurance, a company that is growing rapidly and is engaged in the life insurance need of dynamic professionals, skilled and highly motivated to be placed in the position of:
Sales Trainer Wilayah Surabaya
Facilitate training plan (in house or external), and certification for sales agent and sales leader.
- Designing, evaluating, renew, and re-designing training materials to meet the needs of the company.
- Undertake and implement training to sales force
- Bring training conducive, effective and efficient, in line with local trainers, to maintain the highest standards to support the achievement of corporate goals.
- Develop, and motivate the trainees to further improve their performance and behavior.
- Coordinate with various divisions in BNI Life Insurance and Blife Learning Center to produce qualified training.
- Prepare accurate reports after each training.
- Monitor trends of competitors and industry training and learning to ensure that our training program is the best to the needs of the corporate environment.
- Continuously develop the knowledge and skills to always update knowledge, attend regular meetings, conduct face-to-face meetings with the leadership of the unit / section leader, personal development planning, to improve the competencies needed to achieve its targets.
- Female / Male aged 30-35 years
- Minimum D3, all majors.
- GPA of at least 3:00
- Having experience as a Sales Trainer and or Trainer in the Life Insurance industry
- Have good presentation skills
- Have good communication skills
- Able to operate computer applications well for Ms Office program.
- Able to speak English at least passive
- Able to work in a team, creative, and initiatives.
- Loyalty and integrity.
- Having a basic knowledge of the Life Insurance industry
- Have knowledge of insurance products, particularly basic knowledge about investment
- Have a high loyalty and integrity
- Active English is preferred