PGASCOM is a Telecommunications Provider that operates more than 1,500 KM of fiber optic networks from Singapore to Jakarta and other cities in Indonesia. We provides a variety of telecommunication services for global telecommunication needs in wholesales and retailers customers.
As a part of PT. Perusahaan Gas Negara (Persero) Tbk, known as "PGN", PGASCOM becomes a special telecommunication companies since it is developed in a high security standard gas environment, which are audited to international standards. This has been implemented in the optical cable infrastructure buried in the gas's pipeline ROW (Right Of Way).
PGASCOM was developed to become a World Class Valuable Telecommunication Provider on Telecommunications Industries, with a Giant Capacity start from 3 Gigabyte to 11.5 Terabyte maximum. Long Haul Fiber Optic network, are connecting Indonesia with Singapore through Cilegon, Lampung, Palembang, Jambi, Batam. In addition, the combined networks length is about 1500 KM as of end of 2011. Technological development has proven that Fiber Optic Network processed capacious bandwidth, enabling the delivery of vast amount of data, voice, images, even a video in a light wave speed. Thus far, Fiber Optic is the best innovation and solution for the recent expeditious growth in telecommunication and information technology industries.
PT PGAS Telekomunikasi Nusantara currently seeking professional candidates for this position :
Fiber Optic Project Engineer
- Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Responsible for planning, scheduling, conducting and coordinating the technical and management aspects of projects.
- Accountable for the successful completion of engineering projects.
- Requires extensive regular contact with assigned project Clients.
- Assist in the preparation of engineering project proposals.
- Budget monitoring and trend tracking.
- Participating in Client/contractor meetings and resolving Client/engineering and management project issues.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Engineering - Electronics/Communication or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.