Pfizer has a leading portfolio of products and medicines that support welfare and prevention of various diseases in cooperation with all stakeholders dunia.melalui decision, we aim to ensure bahwasetiap people everywhere have access to innovative treatments and quality health care. As we continue to develop healthcare products and expand our business globally, we are consistently looking for new talent. Right now, we are seeking highly qualified candidates to fill this position:
- Minimum diploma of secretary with one year of experience in the same field.
- Quality written and oral communication skills, in Bahasa and English.
- Highly developed record management skills.
- Highly developed customer service skills.
- Good organization skills and teamwork.
- Highly developed word processing skills and competency with Microsoft applications.
- Have ability to work with accuracy and attention to details, hands on in handling complex problems, strong communication skills, negotiation skills, analytical skills, writing skills and interpersonal skills. Capable in anticipating issues / problems and take proactive actions.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or Communication with minimum one year of experience.
- In charge of HCCP operational system, including vendor management, system development and its maintenance (CMS, CRM, FMS, Payment, data, and all related HCCP applications)
- In charge of HCCP data system including vendor management and build program flowchart system
- In charge of HCCP payment system including its maintenance and enhancement
- In charge of HCCP customer relation system including its maintenance and enhancement
- In charge of HCCP deployment management, including EDC deployment, system & program training and follow up
- Provide HCCP data for internal & external stakeholders and its related data management
- Involve and contribute in HCCP stakeholders events
- Manage budget for its programs
- Bachelor Degree with professional qualification in Accounting/Finance/Brevet A and B ;
- Has 2 years experience in tax related work, both in tax compliance and tax audit ;
- Strong knowledge and experience in management VAT, with holding tax, include tax compliance with E-SPT and tax audit.
- Able to produce an accurate financial statement
- Have an ability to work under pressures
- Able to work individually and with teammates