General Electric Healthcare - What do you envision for your future? At General Electric Healthcare, we strive to see life more clearly. Our "healthy imagination" vision for the future invites the world to join us on our journey as we continuously develop innovations focused on reducing healthcare costs, increasing access and improving quality and efficiency around the world.
We are a $17 billion unit of General Electric Company (NYSE: GE), employing more than 46,000 people worldwide and serving healthcare professionals in more than 100 countries. We believe in our strategy - and we'd like you to be a part of it. As a global leader, GE can bring together the best in science, technology, business and people to help solve one of the world's toughest challenges and shape a new age of healthcare.
General Electric is committed to diversity . We aim to employ the brightest minds in the world to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities . We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles - people like you.
Field Service Engineer - Jakarta & Medan
- Diploma Qualified to Degree level or equivalent. Minimum Diploma holder, majoring in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Technology, BioMedical Engineering or equivalent
- Technical analytical skills. 2-4 years Field Services experience.
- Experience in CT, MRI, X-ray, Nuclear Medicine, Ultrasound is a plus.
- Comprehensive knowledge of a specific modality or multi-modalities. Sought by others for guidance and advice.
- Proficiency in English and local language.
- Ability to work independently with minimum direction.
- High work standards and quality.
- Initiative and motivation.
- Plans and organizes work effectively.
- Excellent communications, listening and interpersonal skills.
- Strong Customer skills; deals tactfully and effectively with differences of opinion, influences rather than directs.
- At least one of the following core experiences:
- 2+ years of consultative sales experience including strategic selling and negotiation in a complex sales environment involving multiple decision-makers/influences
- Proficiency in computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite products
- Willingness to travel within your specified geographic region with occasional overnight stays depending on geography and business needs as well as to sales meetings and trade shows
- To the extent you are applying for a position that requires you to operate a GE owned/leased, privately owned/leased or rental vehicle for company business, you must be willing to submit to a check of your driving record
- Ability to communicate using local language
- Bachelor's Degree
- Previous Healthcare high-end capital equipment sales experience
- Knowledge of Healthcare Information Systems, networking and IT
- Robust interpersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Ability to energize, develop, and build rapport at all levels within an organization
- Demonstrated ability to analyze customer data and develop financially sound sales solutions
- 5+ years of demonstrated strategic selling skills including customer presentations, price quoting, product demonstration, negotiation, closing and growing a sales territory
- Proven customer acumen and relationship building skills in a healthcare environment
- Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as a part of a solution-based sales process
- Strong written and verbal communication and clear thinking skills with the ability to synthesize complex issues into simple messages
- Solid process orientation, demonstrated resource management and allocation experience, and the ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Knowledge of Healthcare or Pharma industry and market place trends
- Specific clinical application and/or product knowledge within assigned area