GE Oil & Gas is a world leader in advanced technology equipment and services for all segments of the oil and gas industry, from drilling and production, LNG, pipelines and storage to industrial power generation, refining and petrochemicals. GE Oil & Gas is a world leader in advanced technologies and services with 35,000 employees in more than 100 countries supporting customers across the industry—from extraction to transportation to end use. Making the environment, health and safety, quality and integrity our highest priorities is The Way We Work. Our technologies and services include: surface and subsea drilling and production, monitoring and diagnostics, measurement and controls, large-scale LNG, pipeline compression and inspection, well site and industrial power generation, technologies for the refining and petrochemical industries, and modular CNG and LNG units for transportation sectors. Through our customized service solutions, training programs and technologies, GE Oil & Gas partners with customers to maximize their efficiency, productivity and equipment reliability; develop their next generation workforce; and fully benefit from the megatrends of natural gas, the growth of subsea and hard-to-reach reserves and the revolution in asset health management. GE Oil & Gas is looking for high qualified and talented person to fill in the following position :
Engineer - Subsea Tree Build Support
Job Number: 1725595
- Degree qualifications in Mechanical Engineering or similar.
- Prior experience in an Engineering role is preferred.
- Experience in the Oil & Gas industry will be highly regarded.
- Ability to work and contribute as part of a large cross-functional team.
- Knowledge of Oil & Gas industry standard and codes such as API, ASME, ANSI, NACE, ASTM, DNV.
- Knowledge of Oil & Gas equipment design and operability.
- Strong oral & written communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Able to interface effectively with all levels in a cross functions organization.
- Develop action plans to anticipate and respond to problems.
Job Number: 1803756
- Degree in engineering discipline with at least 2 years experience in a manufacturing plant
- Ability to read blue-print
- Knowledge in machining process, welding process, design of fixture and tooling
- Computer literate in Windows environment and Microsoft Office
- Knowledge in ERP and CAD/CAM NC programming
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical thinking
- Team player
- Systematic approach on problem solving.
- Able to work under pressure with minimum supervision
Job Number: 1747810
- Mechanical Engineer Degree or Technical High School
- 3 - 5+ years related work experience either in engineering or field service
- Previous experience in the Upstream Oil & Gas industry,
- Experience working w/ Subsea Drilling installations
- Ability to understand and implement mechanical drawings,
- Familiarity with upstream oil equipment specifications and procedures
- Good knowledge of English language
- Ability to accommodate frequent worldwide travel
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills
- Willing to develop technical knowledge in self and others
- Good interpersonal & organizational skills
- Computer skills