Bank Chinatrust Indonesia is a subsidiary of Chinatrust Commercial Bank in Taiwan R.O.C. We have been operating in Indonesia since the year of 1997. We emphasize on Caring, Professional and Trustworthy as our core value which reflects in every employee's behavior, action and decision making process.
In order to support our commitment to be the best and the most prudent bank and to expand our business, we are looking for best talent to fill in our vacant position include :
HR Business Partner
- Bachelor degree in psychology or relevant discipline
- Min 6 years experience as HRBP in Banking industry
- Have basic knowledge of government regulation, labor law, Bank policy and procedures
- Familiar with software application, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent in English speaking and written
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- Friendly, pleasant appearance and personality
- Min bachelor degree from any major (marketing, business, economic and engineering)
- Min 4 years experience in a banking knowledge, especially in lending product and bank regulatory
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Examine documentation of credit policy to ensure new processes and procedures are updated correctly.
- Assist to ensure credit policy is in adherence with core policy.
- Manage and produce daily and monthly portfolio report
- Manage and produce PQR (Portfolio Quality Report) detail for districts, cluster and unit including vintage analysis, flow rate analysis, product segmentation, term and other quality details
- Support data for any initiatives in credit policy, sales management and business product development