Wintermar Offshore Marine specializes in ship management and ship owning, focusing on serving the offshore marine industry. We began in Indonesia on September 24, 1970 as a tug and barge operator, and have since transformed into a business providing a wide range of vessels; tug boats, oil barges, landing crafts, crew boats, fast utility vessels, anchor handling tugs, diving support vessels, harbor tugs, platform supply vessels, and more. Our company’s high standards are upheld through international certifications, such as the International Safety Management (ISM) certification by the American Bureau of Shipping (ABS) and Biro Klasifikasi Indonesia (BKI). We are also ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 certified, and are committed to continual improvement of processes.
Wintermar Offshore Marine has evolved through the decades and will continue to adapt to the changing times and trends. Key areas we will be focusing on are maintaining a young, high-value fleet and continually offering innovative vessel solutions that provide our clients with both increased efficiency and cost effectiveness in their operations. An aggressive fleet expansion plan aims to build a wide range of specialized offshore vessels under the Indonesian flag, highlighting Wintermar’s constant focus on fleet rejuvenation, while our latest acquisitions, the first two Indonesian-flagged Platform Supply Vessels with advanced dynamic positioning systems (DPS), are earning Wintermar Offshore Marine a first-mover advantage within the marketplace. PT Wintermar Offshore Marine Tbk, Due to our business expansion, we are inviting dynamic, qualified, and high self-motivated personnel to be part of our team
Personal Assistant To QHSE Manager
- Assist QHSE Manager in meeting schedule, correspondence and letter
- Assist QHSE Manager in monitoring progress and completion of every departments task
- Carry out other duties according to instruction from QHSE Manager
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's or Master Degree in any degree, having majoring in Environmental/Health/Safety, Maritime Engineering is preferable
- Min GPA. 3,00
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in administration, health & safety, or in offshore marine company. Fresh graduates are encourage to apply
- Excellent English both oral and written
- Highly motivated, able to work under pressure
- Good command in Microsoft Office
- Investor relation, maintaining good relation with key investor, potential investor and securities firms.
- To drive, mobilize and improve corporate planning activities and to ensure planning and accountability are in place to support senior management for decision making
- strategic business planning process, annual business planning process, MMR (Monthly Management Reporting) process, Capital budgeting (risk & investment analysis) process, other ad hoc analysis (e.g.: buy or lease, dividend proposal, what-if scenarios, equity/financing structure, etc.)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Have working experience at strategic planning consultant is an advantage.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Financial planning
- Having good knowledge business planning, accounting cycles, budgeting, financial modeling and management risk.
- Having experience in Industrial Relation
- Excellent spreadsheet, analytical and presentation skills (sunsystem & SAP will be advantage).
- Understanding energy sector will be an advantage.
- Fluent in English both oral and written.
- Able to work in a team with a very tight deadline, high Motivation, good leadership, honest and hard worker