PT PGAS Telekomunikasi Nusantara is a Subsidiary Company of PT Perusahaan Gas Negara (Persero), Tbk. PGASCOM operates one of Indonesia’s most extensive Long Haul Fiber-Optic Transmission Systems, connecting Jakarta with Singapore through Lampung, Palembang, Jambi and Batam. We currently provides telecommunication backbone service for Indonesia’s largest telecommunication players, and also ready to deliver data services for business and wholesale customers. PT PGAS Telekomunikasi Nusantara currently seeking professional candidates for this position :
- Hold minimum D3 degree from reputable university
- Male with maximum age 30 years old
- Minimum 1 year experience as Logistic / Procurement Staff
- Experience in telecommunication field will be an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication Bahasa and English
- Excellent Computer skills(Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Dynamic, outgoing person, self-motivated, self starter, good work in team and able to work under pressure
- Having good knowledge in corporate legal, projects, review agreement.
- Responsible to handling, monitoring, licenses and permits.
- Review corporate and commercial agreements of the group as well as providing professional advice and consultation on legal matters.
- Posses bachelor degree S1 majoring in Law, Civil Law, Business Law, Economic Law, International Law from reputable university.
- Knowledge and practical comprehension of legal aspect and legal matter.
- Conceptual and ability in developing legal letter as legal document
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Law/Legal Services or equivalent.
- Fluent in English both oral and writing
- Full-Time and Contract position available.