PT Mercedes-Benz Indonesia consists of three companies: PT Mercedes-Benz Indonesia, PT Mercedes-Benz Distribution Indonesia & PT Star Engine Indonesia (engine assembler). PT Mercedes-Benz Indonesia is a 100% foreign investment company, owned by Daimler AG, Stuttgart and Daimler Project Consult, Germany. It is the sole agent, assembler and manufacturer of Mercedes-Benz products for Indonesia. Mercedes-Benz Distribution Indonesia is a joint ventured company, owned by Daimler AG, Stuttgart, Mercedes-Benz Indonesia and the Indonesian partner. It is the main distributor for Mercedes-Benz in Indonesia and responsible for marketing of Mercedes-Benz products in Indonesia. Our corporate values are Passion, Respect, Integrity and Discipline to become Excellent. We are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position:
Warranty and ISP Controlling Staff
- To control and carry out a technical judgment for Warranty and ISP (Integrated Service Package) claim.
- To initiate and perform the Warranty coaching and training at dealership.
- To monitor and carry out the settlement of dealer claim based on the company warranty guidelines.
- Minimum of Bachelor degree in Engineering, Management or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in related area.
- Familiar with electronic data processing system.
- Familiar with Warranty and ISP system.
- Good knowledge of automotive products and workshop management.
- Familiar with dealer network system.
- Computer literate; MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- English literate, both written and oral.
- To ensure a proper handling for any incoming inquiry (consultation, complain, service quality) related with Mercedes-Benz product.
- To ensure of professional service handling within 24 hour of any vehicle breakdown request.
- To ensure of customer contact center availability and accessibility.
- To manage and organize annual Service Promotion Program (rescue).
- To maintain the development and utilization of Dealer’s Goodwill scheme.
- To manage and organize the Service Card Portal and new scheme of ISP (ISP Extensions).
- Minimum of Bachelor degree in Communication or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in customer care, market and service management.
- Good interpersonal an communication skill.
- Fluent in English communication skills as well as business correspondences skills.
- Strong customer oriented.
- Proficient with computer business application.
- Good leadership, coordination and organization skills.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.