PT General Motors Indonesia Mfg is one of a fast growing Automotive Company in Indonesia. Parent company in General Motors Corporation Detroit, Michigan USA. The GM Indonesia join venture between Garmak Motor (40 %) and General Motors Corp. (60 %) commenced in September 1993 GM Indonesia (100%) - Nov 1998 GM Autoworld Indonesia (100%) – April 2006. To be in the big 5 in automotive market and related services in Indonesia while achieving high customer satisfaction, profitable growth & employee’s enthusiasm. We are expanding our company in Indonesia, therefore currently seeking professional person to become our excellent team for the position:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- High level of oral and written communication skills in English
- Demonstrated knowledge of purchasing procedures and policies.
- Experience in purchasing preferably in the automotive industry.
- Minimum 2 years experience with technical product purchases preferred.
- Sourcing & Costing knowledge
- Strong personal computer skills – Windows, Excel. ect.
- Negotiation / Persuasive Skills
- Knowledge of Import & Exports function operation, BOI, Customs privilege ( i.e. FTZ, Bonded Warehouse, Free Zone, BIS, Export Promotion Zone etc.)
- Preferred knowledge of Customs fundamental includes. Customs regulations and compliance, HS Classification, WTO valuation, , FTA etc
- Preferable to have customs planning experience and privilege implementation skill
- Have knowledge on free trade agreement (FTA) such as AFTA-CEPT, TAFTA, AKFTA and etc.
- Customs broker process management and KPI
- Manage good relationship with Thai Customs and other related government units
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and systematic skill
- Problem-solving skills, a detailed and systematic approach to planning
- Strong Computer literate; experience with SAP systems and Windows based applications
- Being positive, open communication and working in pro-active approach
- Committed with deadline, work effectively, & independently, including over time as necessary
- Good at decision making and problem solving
- Be able to work under stress effectively
- Reporting to Shift Leader General Assembly Shop, this challenging position will be responsible to direct and coordinate manufacturing activities in General Assembly Shop Production. The incumbent has responsibility to successfully plan, coordinate and implement production decision, supervise team members and team leaders in a safe work environment. Train team members to build the highest quality unit and maintain a pro-active work environment.
- Minimum Diploma Degree in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of experience in automotive industries with minimum 3 years of experience in General Assembly in Supervisor Level
- Have Engineering skill of production with General Assembly Shop
- Have knowledge of Production System implementation and application
- Have knowledge of quality control process/manufacturing process and management system that relate to productions operations
- Language : Proficiency in local language along with English- written, spoken and comprehension is important
- Have a high understanding of safety procedures in the workplace General Assembly Shop
- Ability to manage and direct the continues improvement activities
- Must have an analytical approach to problem solving,Empower team members to perform and monitor work, Strong Leadership and Mature, Able to work under pressure and overtime