PT Bank Syariah Mandiri, Company values in utmost appreciation to humanity and integrity have been deeply rooted within everyone at Bank Syariah Mandiri (BSM) since its early establishment.
Bank Syariah Mandiri is Indonesia's banking institutions. This bank was established in 1973 under the name Bank Susila Bakti (BDN YKP owned and Mahkota). In 1999, the bank's financial crisis affected. At that time also, Bank Dagang Negara, Bank Pembangunan Indonesia, Bank Bumi Daya, and Bank Ekspor Impor Indonesia merger to form Bank Mandiri. The bank was taken over by Bank Mandiri into Bank Syariah. On May 19, 1999, a Bank Syariah Mandiri Sakinah, On 8 September 1999 into Bank Syariah Mandiri. Islamic Bank officially on 1 November 1999. 2002 got the status of Exchange Bank.
The Bank is now coming, performing and growing as a bank that combines business ideals and spiritual values as the basis of its operation. The harmony of business ideals and spiritual values creates a comparative advantage for Bank Syariah Mandiri to perform in the banking industry in Indonesia. Bank Syariah Mandiri was born to build Indonesia better.
Bank Syariah Mandiri is looking for high qualified and talented person to fill in the following position :
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Mathematics, Computer Science/Information Technology, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- Age: 22 - 26 year
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Office, IT.
- Preferred skill(s): Database SQL Flash Multimedia.
- Fresh Graduated or At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent. Job role in Others or Management and Human Resources
- 3 Full-Time and Contract position available.
- Managing Non/Core Banking System focus on anti Money Laundering and analyze/making internal regulation in accordance to meet Government Regulatory Compliance.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Operational Banking Business Process.
- Preferred skill(s): Java, PHP, VB.
- Preferred language(s): English, Arabic
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent. Job role in Regulatory Compliance or Others.
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.