PT Bank BTPN Tbk - PT Bank Tabungan Pensiunan Nasional Tbk was founded on 5 February 1958, and more than 50 years has focused its business in the pension market. In March 2008, BTPN became a Publicly Limited Company in the Indonesia Stock Exchange through an Initial Public Offering (IPO); the government unloaded its shares in BTPN through a market placement. TPG Nusantara, S.a.r.l, an investment company owned by TPG (Texas Pacific Group--a leading global private equity firm), acquired 71.6% of the Bank’s shares. Besides continuing the development of its core business in the pension market, at the end of 2008 BTPN creates a transformation that led to a new core business--BTPN Mitra Usaha Rakyat or micro banking. As of April 2009, BTPN has 540 branches throughout Indonesia, including 107 branches of micro lending business. BTPN is known as a reputable medium size bank with one of the best financial performance in Indonesian banking industry. Due to its highest achievements, BTPN was awarded various recognitions from leading and credible institutions. BTPN are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position:
Credit Risk Joint Financing Support
- Assisting in the development of policies and measures related to Multifinance businesses.
- Develop, test, validate and implement credit risk joint financing measurement methods including scenario analysis and stress testing.
- Working with key stakeholders to aid the understanding of the bank's framework.
- Improving the efficiency and accuracy of credit risk joint financing reporting
- Excellent academics and degree level in a relevant discipline or equivalent.
- Strong communications skills are essential
- Knowledge of asset and liability management are an advantage
- Good understanding of financial products
- Advanced Excel skills
- Proficiency in VBA and SQL is desirable
- Graduate Degree in Finance or applied Mathematics, Physics, Information Technology or Engineering
- Fresh Graduates are very welcome
- Coordinate and supervise activities being executed by his / her team to meet sales goals and target.
- Setting up performance measurement (such as productivity level) for his/her team.
- Brief and monitor team performance on regular basis (e.g : daily, weekly, etc) as well as assisting team in problem solving and issues follow up.
- Ensure sales program implementation through periodic market visits.
- Provide competitive condition in his / her respective areas and assist Area Sales Manager in providing action plan.
- Male / Female
- Age Max 35 Years Old
- Graduate : D3/S1 GPA : minimum 2.75
- Experience : at least 3 years in banking and non-banking industries
- Having wide range of sales network (based on coverage area) is an advantage
- Result Oriented, Strong exceptional capability, Motivational Capability, High level of teamwork, Self Drive and Discipline