PT AXA Mandiri Financial Services, The AXA Group is one of the largest insurance groups in the world. AXA operates in more than 61 countries throughout Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, Africa and Middle East serving over 95 million customers and managing funds over Euro 1 trillion. Supported by 214,000 dedicated staff and financial advisers, AXA leads the industry in terms of professionalism, trustworthiness, innovation and reputation. AXA has a multi-distribution model in Indonesia, and due to our rapid growth we are inviting professionals to fill the following position:
- Underwrites insurance applications within company and medical information bureau guidelines set for the issuance of policies on a standard basis.
- Reviews and processes new applications for life insurance ensuring applications meet technical, legal and underwriting guidelines.
- Assists in determining whether to accept, modify or decline a risk through evaluation of an individual’s current and historical medical information, job duties, lifestyle and financial background, and other information pertinent to the decision.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in any field, preferable Pharmacy, Nursing, medical or equivalent.
- Preferably Staff specializing in Insurance Industry, with min. 1 year of experience in Underwriter, sales or claim.
- Strong competency in underwriting process and risk management.
- Having good communication skills, and analytical skill, and willing to work under pressure.
- Having good English (oral and written) skill
- Familiar with Ms. Office & excel
- To provide effective and efficient recruitment processes and current recruitment knowledge and trends within the market overall.
- Be responsible for the monitoring and improvement of the recruitment process in the organization.
- To evaluates different recruitment channels and sources and to propose new methods of methods for improvement.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology or equivalent.
- At least 6 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Fluent in English both oral & written
- Good communication & negotiation skills
- Monitoring & coordinating the sales office infrastructure in all branches included building rental fee, insurance, renovation, inventory, warehousing, billing, and courier, laptop, etc.
- Manage logistic budget & expense in sales office
- Handling & managing compensation & benefit of Sales force in all branches.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor Degree in any major
- Having experience in Banking / insurance industry especially in HR or infrastructure more than 5 years
- Good analytical thinking and detail oriented
- Having capability to maintain relationship with all parties in branches and vendor.
- Good communication & presentation skill both in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Excellent with Ms. Office & Ms. Excel.