PT Asuransi Allianz Life Indonesia - Allianz is one of the largest global providers of insurance and asset management. Founded in 1890 in Germany, Allianz now operates in more than 70 countries all over the world and serves more than 76 million clients around the world. In addition, Allianz provides insurance coverage and its services to almost half of the Fortune 500 companies.
Allianz started its operations in Indonesia with a representative office in 1981. In 1989, Allianz established PT Asuransi Allianz Utama Indonesia, a general insurance company. Furthermore, Allianz entered the Indonesian life insurance market by opening PT Asuransi Allianz Life Indonesia in 1996. In 2006, Allianz Utama and Allianz Life Indonesia started sharia insurance business. Now, Allianz Indonesia presents in 44 cities with 80 service centers, supported by more than 14,000 agents with more than 1,000 employees and solid banking partners to serve our customer.
Just completed relocation to new and larger premises to accommodate expansion plan, we would like to invite the ambitious, talented & dynamic candidates as part of the Allianz winning team for the following position:
Senior System Test Analyst
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree Computer Science/Information Technology, Mathematics or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Testing Software.
- Experience in producing relevant documentation (Test Approach, Test Plan, Test Summary Report)
- Strong knowledge & experience of testing tools
- Familiar with formal testing methodologies (V Model, Agile, Waterfall)
- Total experience: 7+years.
- Relevant experience in SQL on a 800GB+ platform- 5+ years.
- Relevant experience in DI – 3+ years.
- Experience in BI and data warehousing environments essential with ETL (ELT) design skills.
- Experience in BI application design, logical and physical data Modeling, Relational data base design, Dimensional Data design, Technical design and logical programming skills, process design and scheduling skills.
- Deep knowledge of the software systems Development Life cycle (SDLC) including Business Analysis Development and testing.
SQL, DWH, MIS, Business Inteligence BI, Data Integration DI, Data Quality DQ, OLAP, Oracle 10g+, MS SQL 2005+, MS SSIS, Data Integration tools, Data Quality Tools, BI Tools
Bank Partner Relationship (BPRM)
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/ Bachelor's Degree
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Insurance knowledge
- Fluently in English (Oral & Written)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good communication skill and Excellent computer literate