GE Healthcare - What do you envision for your future? At General Electric Healthcare, we strive to see life more clearly. Our "healthy magination" vision for the future invites the world to join us on our journey as we continuously develop innovations focused on reducing healthcare costs, increasing access and improving quality and efficiency around the world.
We are a $17 billion unit of General Electric Company (NYSE: GE), employing more than 46,000 people worldwide and serving healthcare professionals in more than 100 countries. We believe in our strategy - and we'd like you to be a part of it. As a global leader, GE can bring together the best in science, technology, business and people to help solve one of the world's toughest challenges and shape a new age of healthcare.
General Electric is committed to diversity . We aim to employ the brightest minds in the world to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities . We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles - people like you
Something remarkable happens when you bring together people who are committed to making a difference - they do!
Assistant Controller, Indonesia
- Bachelors degree in accounting, finance, or other business related field and minimum 3 years progressive accounting or finance experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in U.S. GAAP and local GAAP
- CPA / CA or GE Corporate Audit Staff
- Experience working in a global business environment with sound understanding of global process and transactional flows
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate complex business issues in a clear/concise manner
- Strong analytical skills: able to clearly link financial results to operational performance drivers, generate alternatives and drive positive change
- Clear thinking/problem solving: successfully led projects/process improvements within operations/finance functions; able to quickly grasp new ideas
- Adaptable/Flexible: being open to change in response to new information, different or unexpected circumstances, and/or to work in ambiguous situations
- Integrity: accepting and adhering to high moral, ethical, and personal values in decisions, communications, actions and when dealing with others
- Confidence/Assertiveness: strong influencing skills
- Experience working in a matrixed environment
- Develop strong customer relationships and promote the value and various offerings of the GE Healthcare Service business. Deliver and develop the Operating Plan target by establishing and maintaining regular personal contact with all relevant decision makers and key influencers on specific territory. Defend against price erosion in the core contract business, and drive profitability. Work directly with the Equipment Sales Leaders to drive growth in these regions, and Develop the market segments for Service. Regularly visit top-tier customer accounts, understand their business needs, and key business drivers, with communication to the GE Healthcare team.
- Drive renewals of existing contracts, and capture of systems out of warranty. Work with tender management and the sales team for timely/accurate completion. Work with Operations team and Field engineers for timely/accurate completion of hourly billed service quotes. Work with Accounts Receivable for timely/accurate collection of past dues while developing and documenting account strategies based on current and future customer requirements
- Manage the wing-to-wing Service Sales activities
- Develop and implement sales strategies to drive organic growth in the Philippines market
- Cultivate and leverage customer relationships at multiple levels within the customers’ organization
- Develop long-term customer relationships
- Identify customer needs and provide service solutions
- As a member of Regional Service Sales team, ensure seamless teamwork and collaborate with other approved channels to provide total customer satisfaction
- Meet financial / operating objectives including orders, revenue, contribution margin, accounts receivables and base cost control
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5 years of experience working in the service business or similar capacity
- Previous sales experience. Possess effective selling, negotiating, communicating and interpersonal skills
- Good business sense and acumen. Knowledge of the market place and appreciation of the business environment
- Understanding of commercial contracts and Service Level Agreements
- An understanding of diagnostic imaging, particularly within in a hospital environment
- Team player (including the ability to harness resources to achieve goals)