Citibank - The Citi Indonesia Management Associate program is designed as a common platform for graduate hires across Institutional Clients Group (ICG) and Global Consumer Group (GCG) businesses/functions. Associates will be introduced to broad-based foundation of all ICG and GCG products as well as elective offerings for specialist paths. They will obtain actual industry experience by being assigned to different industry groups as part of their learning to become a universal banker. They will gain in-depth insights into varieties of products and services that are offered by Citi Indonesia through a series of carefully planned informal and formal trainings by senior managers in ICG and related functions.
ICG core business includes treasury, cash management, trade and security services, corporate and structured finance, and investment management. We provide comprehensive financial solutions to a wide range of customers that include local corporations, state owned enterprises, commercial businesses, and multinational companies.
GCG core business includes credit cards, consumer lending, savings & deposits, investment products and treasury products. GCG is a pioneer in the Indonesia credit card industry. We continuously provide innovative and value added programs to our customers. We also provide our customers with industry-leading technology, a strong country presence and a powerful global franchise through Citibank. we are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position:
Internship Independent Review & Control Credit Operations
- Internship position(s) available (6 months contract based).
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical), Mathematics or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants only.
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia; Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills. Programming skills are advantage.
- Perform process mapping and analyze risk and control requirements.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree
- Have experience & knowledge process Dispute of Visa & Master
- Familiar using the VROL & Mastercom system to process dispute interchange
- Have basic skill at Microsoft Excel & Macro is preferable
- Proficient in English.
- Ability to work with a team
- Age below 35 years.
- Required to learn and understand Association rules on Card Disputes.
- The Capital Markets Operation’s role is to verify, check supporting documents and monitor for settlement purposes. On top of that, the role also has critical daily regulatory reporting review process and projects handling. The role is based in Bapindo Plaza reporting to Capital Markets Ops head. This is a broad role, in that it covers various asset classes, each of which are at different levels of automation and operational efficiency. Managing the day to day operation (with no losses), as well as facilitating the local/regional/global change agenda can be demanding, and a stretch on resources. At the same time, the incumbent needs to support the Business (and their new initiatives) as well as the ever increasing demands from the Industry, global regulators and increasing expectations from our clients. It’s also critical that cultural changes to work approach, regional and global participation, ownership and people development are also continued to maximize the team’s performance.
- Knowledge of Central bank’s regulations
- Knowledge of Bank policy and IBOM
- Attention to details - Excell and basic Microsoft office applications
- Supervisory and communication skills
- A strong understanding of BAU processes, best practice and controls
- Very strong people management and people development skills.
- Strong experience of delivering projects.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Basic Bank product knowledge