PT Asuransi Jasa Indonesia (Persero) - Formation of PT Asuransi Jasa Indonesia (Persero) is an important part of the history of the nation and the homeland of Indonesia. The history began in 1845 when the implementation of nationalization on Maatschappij NV Assurantie de Nederlander, a company owned by the Dutch colonial General Insurance, and Bloom Vander, UK General Insurance company based in Jakarta.
Proclamation of Indonesian Independence declared on August 17, 1945 by proclaimed Republic of Indonesia, Ir. Sukarno and Mohammad Hatta, as well as clicking-mandated implementation of the transfer of power and ownership of the Kingdom of the Netherlands to the Indonesian Government. Including, nationalized two of the company and changed the name to both a PT Asuransi Bendasraya engaged in General Insurance in the amount and PT Umum Internasional Underwriters (UIU) which operates in the field of General Insurance in foreign currencies.
As one of state-owned enterprises (BUMN) that have a scintillating performance in Indonesia, all of the shares of PT Asuransi Jasa Indonesia (Persero) is owned by the Republic of Indonesia. Moreover, the passage of time has proven that PT Asuransi Jasa Indonesia (Persero), known as Asuransi Jasindo, it has qualified experience, a long and mature in the field of General Insurance even since the colonial era. This experience gives value pioneering its own for the existence and growth performance of Insurance Jasindo until today, so successful in gaining public confidence both at home and abroad. PT Asuransi Jasa Indonesia (Persero) currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position:
Secretary to Director
- Age not more than 25 years old
- Good looking with proportional body (Height min 160cm)
- Graduate from reputable Collage (preferably Tarakanita, Binus)
- Positive attitude, outgoing, energetic, responsible, honest, fast learner
- Good ability in filling management
- Must be proficient in multi-tasking with ability to work well under pressure
- Active in English is a must (both spoken and written)
- Well versed with Microsoft Office Packages
- Preferably lived at Pancoran area
- Fresh Graduate are Welcome