PT Samsung Electronics Indonesia - Samsung MSCI is operating under the umbrella of PT Samsung Electronic Indonesia with a new line of Business. MSC, which stands for Media Solution Center, focuses on building content and service ecosystem for Samsung Smart Devices. Its service is divided into four categories; Content and Service Store, Partnership Management, Mobile platform, and service platform. PT Samsung Electronics Indonesia currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position:
- Demonstrated technical aptitude. Candidate must be able to pick up technical subject matter quickly and ask the questions needed to determine the relevant aspects of a technical product especially mobile (will be a plus)
- Minimum of 3 years experience, with 2 years recently writing for software products at a Senior Technical Writer level and for a variety of audiences: system administrators, end users, developers and service delivery
- Experience developing Architecture Overviews for distributed systems with multiple layers of APIs and Connectors Experience documenting APIs, SDKs, and/or development frameworks
- Experience in technical illustration for items such as flow diagrams and server architecture
- Enthusiastic, highly organized self-starter who is able to work with limited supervision, thrives in an ambiguous environment and works well under aggressive schedules
- Knowledge of software development practices and tools
- Proven ability to quickly develop rapport with engineers and remote engineering teams
- Ability to identify and communicate risks before they affect project deadlines or deliverable quality
- Thorough understanding of technical terminology
- Candidate must have experience in import procedure.
- Experience in Logistic / Supply Chain will be advantage.
- Dealing with the import team.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Law, Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Full-Time and Contract position available.
- Analyzing and planning Field Force manpower needs, review their effectiveness & efficiency and designing good retention and motivational incentive program
- Analyzing and planning Front lines Incentives and Rewards
- Merchandising Planning
- Sales Support Skills : provision of sales support materials. For example : activity plans, brand information, basic planogram information, point of purchase materials / POSM
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field
- Required language(s): English
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Training & Development or equivalent
- Full-Time position(s) available