Philips is a diversified Health and Well-being company, focused on improving people’s lives through meaningful innovations. As a world leader in healthcare, lifestyle and lighting, Philips integrates technologies and design into people-centric solutions, based on fundamental customer insights.
In its more than 120 years history, Philips’ portfolio has changed profoundly, but innovation has always remained and will remain the cornerstone of our strategy. Across Consumer Lifestyle, Healthcare and Lighting, Philips has the right portfolio to address key societal issues, such as aging populations, improving the livability of our cities, promoting healthy lifestyles and a more sustainable world.
Innovation is at the core of the business, to make the world healthier and more sustainable through meaningful utilization of this. Philips Research works closely with academic and industrial partners on a global scale to address people’s needs, using this joint innovative power to bring more innovations to the market effectively and faster. This approach has enabled the company to surprise people with breakthrough innovations for over 90 years, covering everything from lamps and radio to medical equipment, electric shavers, television and semiconductors.
Philips entered the Indonesian market in 1895. In 1940 the Lamp factory in Surabaya was built. Today, Philips in Indonesia is present with a headquarter in Jakarta and two manufacturing plants in Surabaya and Batam. PT Philips Indonesia currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position:
Business Development Manager - Trade Retail
- Minimum Bachelor degree ( Sarjana-S1) from any discipline with 3 years’ experience as Business Development Manager in FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Product ) or 5 years’ experience as Regional Sales Manager in FMCG;
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skillsas well as experience in handling multi distributorship;
- Strong data analysis;
- Fluent in English, native Bahasa Indonesia;
- Ability to gain trust, influence, persuade, and build and maintain strong(long term)relationships;
- A self-starter attitude that is driven by expanding current and building new business;
- Willingness to travel about 50% around Indonesia.
- Minimum Bachelor degree (S-1) in Electrical Engineering from Major University in Indonesia or abroad;
- At least a 3-5 years track record in designing, developing, implementing electrical and automation systems;
- A certified Electrical Engineer (SKA or SKT, course/expertise certificate);
- ability to establish and maintain both technical and management level contact with Clients;
- Fluent in English, both oral and written and native in Bahasa Indonesia.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in FMCG company and in similar position will be advantage
- Have experience in Consumer Products (e.g. Domestic Appliance, etc)
- Has good personality and interpersonal skill
- Has an acceptable level of English language
- Has a strong leadership and good coordination capability
- The incumbent has to have strong drive, positive attitude, assertive and well motivated
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jakarta.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Sales - Retail/General or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.