PT PGN LNG Indonesia (PGN LNG) is a subsidiary of PT Perusahaan Gas Negara (Persero) Tbk, established on 26 June 2012 which aim to develop the LNG business in PGN group that constitutes natural gas liquefaction, LNG storage and shipment and regasification to natural gas in order to support key business of PGN in the transportation and distribution of gas to customers. PGN LNG Indonesia are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position:
- Control policy and strategy as well as monitoring the implementation of Healthy, Safety, and Environment in the working area of the Company.
- Coordinate and control preparation of HSE procedures at the Company
- Implementation HSE management system evaluation
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety) or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Engineering - Environmental/Health/Safety or equivalent.
- Having experience working at oil and gas company.
- Fluent in English
- Having leadership skill.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees and boards of directors.
- Attend meetings to record minutes.
- Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
- Make travel arrangements for executives
- Maximum 25 years old.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Secretarial or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good looking.
- Able to working under pressure.
- Preparing the data and information related drafting and tax planning strategies that are tailored to the development of corporate tax laws and corporate policies in order of effectiveness and optimization
- Implement control activities and administration of taxation according to the rules and policies that have been established.
- Provide data and information on activities related to tax obligations inspection company
- Provide data and information dissemination activities related to the regulation of taxation and / or plans / strategies set taxation
- Provide data and information related to taxation and to establish communication with the holding company as well as communicate, fellow subsidiaries and other parties.
- S1 Tax Administration
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience in the field of taxation
- Have Brevet A & B
- Maximum age 28 years
- Meticulously and Thorough
- Able to work under pressure
- look attractive