PT Petrosea Tbk has been designing, building and mining in all corners of Indonesia since 1972 and today is recognized as one of Indonesia's leading engineering, construction and mining contractors. Thanks to the imagination and commitment of more than 3000 staff, Petrosea has secured a growing portfolio of projects throughout Indonesia and the region.
PT Petrosea Tbk has access and support to world class management and project delivery systems which allows Petrosea to deliver international excellence to the Indonesian market. We are currently taking applicants for the following position:
Lead Engineer – Geology & Pit Optimization
- Minimal Bachelor Degree of Mining Engineering
- Minimal 5 (five) years of working experience, out of which 2 (two) years as a Senior Geologist or Senior Mining Engineer or at least a Supervisory level in Mining industry
- Ability to use Mine Planning and Scheduling software, such as Mincom, MineScape, Gemcom, Minex
- Experience in open pit optimization, pit design, and production scheduling
- Experience in geological and resource modelling
- Proven capacity in preparing and updating reserves technical reports, compliance with industry and operational requirements and compiling and interpreting geological and assay data
- Excellent communication skills both in Bahasa and English
- Outstanding leadership skill
- Competent in using Microsoft Office
- Required to assist at project sites when needed
- Required to work flexible hours to meet project deadlines
- Minimal Bachelor Degree in a mining related to Engineering discipline
- Minimal 5 (five) years of working experience, out of which 2 (two) years as a Supervisory level in Mining industry
- Demonstrates good knowledge of Mining equipment capabilities and applications
- Experience in drill/blast and dewatering activities will be an advantage
- Well developed computer skills, including Mine Engineering applications
- Ability to use Mine Planning and Scheduling software including practical application to mining operations
- Good knowledge of best practices in Mining operations
- Good analytical and problem solving skills, and attention to detail.
- Fluency in English, written and verbal
- Willing to work flexible hours to meet position requirements
- Willing to be placed in any Company location and travel to Project Sites as needed
- Minimal Bachelor Degree in any major.
- Minimal 7 (seven) years experiences in similar fields.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of staff in the organization.
- Must be proficient in excel, power point and report preparation & presentation.
- Having exposure with Mining industry.
- Knowledge of Legal & administration aspects related to mining government regulations and tender process.
- Good communication and networking capability.