Pertamina EP is a subsidiary of PT Pertamina (Persero) is engaged in the upstream oil and gas sector in Indonesia. To achieve the vision of the company, Pertamina EP seeks to conduct exploration and production activities are more progressive and focused with high safety standards and quality competitive human resources.
In order to meet the needs of workers who are reliable both in quantity and quality, PT Pertamina EP gives an opportunity to the sons and daughters of Indonesia to join the workers that will be placed around the working area of PT Pertamina EP, to occupy positions with the following general qualifications:
- S1 Environmental Engineering / Chemical Engineering / Mathematics and Science - Chemistry or Biology.
- Having an understanding and mastering the principles of drafting and approval process Document Environmental Studies (AMDAL, UKL-UPL, Environmental Permit).
- Having an understanding and mastering the principles of management and control of environmental pollution (waste water, emissions, solid non B3 and B3) in the oil and gas industry.
- Have an understanding of Environmental Management Systems.
- Have an understanding of the oil spill.
- Have knowledge of environmental issues both nationally and internationally, such as: biodiversity, natural resource conservation, 3R principles, climate change, economic and industrial environment green, etc.
- Education S1 Mechanical Engineering
- Have the ability to plan, implement and monitor the implementation of the inspection program and the means of production facilities in the field in order to improve the reliability of facilities and equipment supporting production
- Having the ability to perform, analyze and make recommendations regarding the technical aspects in the management of production facilities inspection
- Having the ability to implement and monitor the process of certification / re-certification eligibility tool and equipment calibration facilities
- STK has the ability to implement aspects in conducting technical inspection
- S1 Chemical Engineering
- Having the ability to perform process simulation (Hysys, Pro-II, Pipephase, Pipesim)
- Have the ability to do the calculation process and Datasheet (Vesel, absorber, column, pump, Heat Exchangers, Tanks, reboiler, etc.) and specification
- Maximum age 45 years on December 31, 2013
- Have a minimum of 5 years experience in similar position, preferably in the oil and gas companies
- Graduates from top universities (terakreditasi A) with minimum GPA 2.75 (scale of 4)
- Ability to work with targets and under minimum supervision
- Willing to be placed throughout the area of operation of Pertamina EP