PT Hanjaya Mandala Sampoerna Tbk (”Sampoerna”) is one of the leading tobacco companies in Indonesia. We are the maker of some of the most well-known kretek (clove) cigarette brands. We are an affiliate of Philip Morris International Inc., the world’s leading international tobacco company. At the end of 2011, Sampoerna and its subsidiaries employed approximately 27,000 employees. Sampoerna sells and distributes cigarettes through 65 offices in Indonesia. PT HM Sampoerna Tbk are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following positions:
Supervisor Area Distribution - Air Molek
- The successful candidate will be responsible to plan, control and evaluate the movement of inventory and transportation requirements to ensure availability of items and the smooth delivery of the goods to the area and agent sales needs, including those responsible for traffic operations financing.
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree from any educational background
- Have 3 years experience in Logistics and Distributions
- Having knowledge on warehouse operational and management
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, word, etc)
- Good English (verbal and written)
- Willing to be located at Air Molek (Riau)
- You are responsible to assist clove supply agreement department in data gathering & analysis, developing strategies & support in managing third parties, consolidate & develop reports to present strategies, budget plans & contingency plans to management. Bridging communication between clove planning & clove agronomy team
- Hold a minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) majoring in Business/Agronomy with minimum GPA 3.00
- Preferable having 3-4 year working experience in business consultant/ agronomy consultant background
- Sufficient knowledge on basic agronomy practices, statistical tools, pricing estimation and capacity planning
- Willing to travel around Indonesia
- You are responsible to coordinate materials qualification for factories in Indonesia. Be in close contact with Procurement, Product Development, Product Regulatory Compliance and the suppliers in order to get the appropriate material quality to match company requirement.
- Hold Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Material Science), Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Mechanical) or experience in Quality Assurance.
- Required skill(s): Food Safety Standard.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in material quality assurance.
- Exposure & understanding to project & process management especially in manufacturing
- Sufficient knowledge on Food safety standard imposed by governments & authorities
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Excellence in presentation & communication skills.
Jawa Barat - Karawang, Bekasi and Pandaan ( Jawa Timur )
- To operate production machines and perform light troubleshooting in order to produce required quality product consistent with the production specifications and plan
- SMK ( Electrical or Mechanical ), Diploma Degree (D3 / D4) or S1 with minimum GPA ≥ 2.75;
- Engineering background with major in : Electrical/Industry Instrumentation, Mechanical/Electrical/Mechatronics Engineering (Sub Concentration: Energy Conversion, Electricity, Electrical, Manufacture, or Industrial Mechanical);
- Fresh graduate and experience are welcome;
- Willing to work in Shift time;
- Have not joined the written test for this position within 1 year starting from the date of the last test taken;
- Having good level of computer literacy is an advantage;