PT General Motors Indonesia Mfg is one of a fast growing Automotive Company in Indonesia. We are expanding our company in Indonesia, therefore currently seeking professional person to become our excellent team for the position:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- High level of oral and written communication skills in English
- Demonstrated knowledge of purchasing procedures and policies.
- Experience in purchasing preferably in the automotive industry.
- Minimum 2 years experience with technical product purchases preferred.
- Sourcing & Costing knowledge
- Strong personal computer skills – Windows, Excel. etc.
- Negotiation / Persuasive Skills
- Reporting to Area Manager Paint, this challenging position will be responsible to direct and coordinate manufacturing activities in Paint Shop Production. The incumbent has responsibility for a large number of employees including first and second line supervisory subordinate. Work is of a difficult and involved nature. A high level of independent judgment and discretion are exercised.
- Minimum Diploma Degree in Engineering Field (preferable Chemical Engineering)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in automotive industries with minimum 3 years of experience in Paint Production in Supervisor Level
- Have Engineering skill of production with Paint Shop
- Have knowledge of Production System implementation and application
- Have knowledge of quality control process/manufacturing process and management system that relate to productions operations
- Language : Proficiency in local language along with English- written, spoken and comprehension is important
- Possesses the ability to make good decisions in a production environment
- Have a high understanding of safety procedures in the workplace Paint Shop
- Ability to manage and direct the continues improvement activities
- High level of analytical ability, problem solving, interpersonal skills to effectively work with and motivate others