PT BASF Indonesia - BASF is the world’s leading chemical company: The Chemical Company. Its portfolio ranges from chemicals, plastics, performance products and crop protection products to oil and gas. BASF combine economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility and have summed up this contribution in the corporate purpose: We create chemistry for a sustainable future. BASF posted sales of €78.7 billion in 2012 and had more than 113,000 employees as of the end of the year.
PT BASF Indonesia, a subsidiary of BASF SE, is seeking the suitable candidate to join the best team in industry for the position below:
Technical Service Engineer - Construction Chemicals
- Provide technical inputs/recommendation based on product performance and identify customer needs to meet their satisfaction with product & service
- Hold Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering
- Having 2 - 4 years experience in construction industry, experience with concrete mix design and concrete technology is preferable
- Good communication and troubleshooting
- Fully conversant in English
- Willing to travel extensively
- Piping and Instrumentation Diagram Drawing
- Isometric Drawing of piping and equipment
- Technical Drawing (Mechanical)
- Plant modelling
- Wiring Diagram Drawing
- Min D3 Civil / Mechanical Engineering from reputable university
- Min1 years experience, Fresh Graduate are welcome to apply
- Familiar with Autocad 2D, familiar with Piping & Instrumentation Diagram is a must
- Familiar with piping international standard is a must
- Familiar with 3D Autocad modelling is an advantage
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Analyze market to develop product related with crops and customers, include determining pricing,
- product launch plan, schedule visits and promotion system to ensure achievement of sales targets.
- Provide technical support to introduce and promote products, to ensure customers use it properly and creating additional value to customers.
- Provide marketing strategy to development and implementation of products, and monitor closely for creating demand.
- Collect and analyze field information to verify products’ design suitability to application.
- Provide competitive product performance information to verify competitiveness of own products.
- Provide technical support to customers as trouble shooters and technical consultant, including handling/ follow-up complaints on technical related issues.
- Bachelor Degree in Agriculture, preferable majoring from Pest & Disease.
- Having working Experience min 3 years in business related, which fungicide, insecticide, or herbicide segment both rice, field crop or vegetables.
- Technical & Professional Knowledge: Attend some professional trainings related to Sales & Marketing aspects.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Willing to travel intensively.
- Having experience in leading the team.
- Good command in English, both written and oral.