Sriwijaya Air is one of the Indonesian domestic leading airlines. It carries over 700,000 passengers per month, from its hub at Soekarno Hatta International Airport to more than 41 destinations in 2 regional countries, including extraordinary and popular tourism spots in Indonesia.
Sriwijaya Air primary business is to provide passenger and freight transportation both in national and regional areas. Since its established on November 10th, 2003, Sriwijaya Air has achieved all of the goals set out in its mission and vision such as: delivering high quality services, competitive airline business nationally and regionally, expanding and integrating Sriwijaya’s Air industry worldwide, adopting newest technology backbone and effective and efficient business management, attracting domestic and international tourist and growing as a profitable business entity. The company which based in Jakarta survived the global crisis in 2008 with virtually no loss in business, in fact, it expanded its services to the eastern Indonesia. Moreover, new and modified airplanes enabled Sriwijaya Air to continue its operations through the region. We are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position:
Java Programmer (Java)
- Design and develop applications.
- Keep update your knowledge on new technology; and contribute new ideas to the team for better system performance.
- Develop security and framework design
- Male, Age Max.35 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent from reputable university with GPA 3.0 or above is preferred.
- At least 4 years of working experience in software development.
- Experience in Designing Core Application and Security
- Possess knowledge on Java Web Programming, Spring JDBC, myBatis and PostgreSQL
- Experience in using Linux, Tomcat, Glassfish & Windows Server Operating System.
- Good understanding in OOAD (object oriented analysis and design), UML and Design Patterns,
- Experienced with database specification like Oracle, MySQL, etc. for advance development for high risk system like high volume data and full transactional processing.
- Strong framework implementation in Java technology, especially with use of Spring page control and business service and with use of Hibernate for Data Access Object.
- Possess good attitude, commitment to work and a good team player.
- Good problem solving, analytical, and leadership skill.
- Deep understanding on database design, application design and architecture.
- Required language(s): English
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Placement in Gunung Sahari
- Female, Age min 22 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma (D3), Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in M1 Tangerang.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time and Contract position available.
- Implement conversions, integration & other programmatic solutions
- Provide hands on development of solutions.
- Provide development support for critical production databases.
- Document issues resolution & provide status reports to key members.
- Male, Age Max 30 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- 2-3 years development experience with Oracle, including Release 11i experience
- 2 or more years of experience using relational concepts with Oracle’s SQL and PL/SQL languages with 10g & 9i databases.
- 1 plus years Experience with Oracle Discoverer or other relevant BI solutions.
- Fresh Graduates with strong background in Oracle and application development is welcomed to apply
- Understanding of key business integration architectures such as EDI, XML.
- Good working knowledge of implementation methodologies & documentation standards.
- Oracle OCA certification is a plus.
- Experience with Oracle Applications Framework is a plus.
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux shell scripting for batch processing is a plus
- Self-disciplined with strong initiative.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Excellent written, email and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and as a member of various teams.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Gunung Sahari.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Contract position(s) available.