PT Panasonic Gobel Indonesia is a joint venture sales company, looking for a qualified personnel with high motivation and initiative. If you can work in a team and are willing to work hard in a highly dynamic and demanding situations, we invite you to fill our vacant position as:
- Planning, developing, and implementing marketing and sales strategies
- Developing and coordinating marketing activities programs
- Ensure all marketing programs run effective and efficient
- Experience in project sales, i.e: multinational account
- Maximum 40 years, with min. 5 years experience as product / marketing manager, especially in Electronic industry
- Bachelor degree from any discipline from reputable university
- Strong skills in products and marketing strategies
- Fluent in both spoken/written English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Ability to work under pressure and highly result oriented
- Formulate and implement HR strategies and policies that support business directions and achieve business objectives
- Lead in key areas of HR, specifically in Recruitment, Training & Development, Compensation & Benefits, Performance management, OD Interventions, and Industrial Relation, etc.
- Lead and manage the HR professionals and providing effective and efficient HR support
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, majoring Human Resources Management, Psychology or any related field.
- Min. 5 years of working experience in Human Resources Management.
- Strong skills in Recruitment, Training, Compensation & Benefit, Industrial Relation, and Organizational Development.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill.
- Fluent in both spoken/written English and Bahasa.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Human Resources or equivalent
- Male, Max 27 years old
- Bachelor degree of any discipline GPA min. 2,75
- Familiar with Windows Operating Systems
- Required skill(s): MS Office, Open Office, PHP Programming
- Able to make & manage system documentations and inventories
- Team player and able to handle concurrent tasks with appropriate priority.
- Have good analytical thinking and logic of verbal
- Have good interpersonal relationship and communication skill
- Have good initiatives, fast learner, able to adapt easily, able to work in team, and able to work in under pressure situation
- Sociable, able to serve internal customer / user
- Hard and also smart worker
- Fluent in English (both oral and written)
- Male/Female, maximal 30 years old
- Master degree majoring Psychology, GPA 2,75
- Have experience in recruitment, selection, organization development
- Having interview skill, Psycho test, scoring & interpretation
- Detailed orientation, Good in filing management
- Tough, resilient, can work under pressure and willing to learn.
- English both written and oral is a must.
- Proficient in the use of computer based office tools (Ms. Office).
- Able to work in a team
Jl. Dewi Sartika no 14, Cawang II Jakarta Timur 13630 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. For detailed information, please refer official source on following link below. Advertised: 02-04-13. All applications will be treated confidentially.