PT Nestlé Indofood Citarasa Indonesia - The Food Seasonings Division manufactures a wide range of culinary products under Indofood brands. The marketing for the culinary products is handled by PT Nestlé Indofood Citarasa Indonesia (NICI), a joint venture company with Nestlé SA. The division also produces and markets syrups under Indofood Freiss and Indofood Naturalle brands, renowned for its freshness, aroma and excellent taste. PT Nestlé Indofood Citarasa Indonesia is looking for high caliber candidates for the position of:
C&B and Payroll Staff - Karawang
- Minimum 2-3 years experienced HR Compensation & Benefit / Payroll.
- Strong knowledge of Excel.
- Analytical and Organized.
- A tough and hard worker person who can work with team.
- High level of energy and commitment
- Good teamwork
- Good problem solving and analytical skills with detail orientation.
- At least S1 Degree
- Minimum S1 Accounting
- Analytical thinking, initiative and teamwork
- Having at least 3 years of experiences in related field in the same capacity
- Have Knowledge to calculate product and production cost ( costing system)
- Good interpersonal and communication skill in English
- Familiar with Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Point, Word, etc
- Bachelor degree from reputable university major in Economic or Accounting with GPA min 3.00 out of 4.00
- Have min 1 year experience in similar position is a must
- Knowledge of accounting principles and practices
- Knowledge of prevailing tax regulation
- Knowledge of SAP program
- Technical accounting skills
- Proficiency in accounting software
- Have good numerical ability, analytical thinking, and logic of verbal
- Have good interpersonal relationship & able to work as team
- Fast leaner, hardworking, can work under pressure, available work overtime
- Fluent in English both oral and written
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting from reputable university with min GPA 3.00
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Finance & Accounting area
- Good knowledge in accounting operational, report, audit, Indonesian taxation & procedure
- Has strong leadership skill
- Pleasant personality, able to work in a team as well as individual with minimum supervising and tight schedule
- Result oriented, self-motivated & hard working person
- Good command of English both in oral and written