PT Honda Power Products Indonesia - Honda Power Products In 1950, Soichiro Honda, the founder of the company, started to think about ways to reduce the workload of people in Japan through mechanization. During these postwar years, the country was very poor. He thought, "Can't Honda engine technology be used to help people out of poverty in Japan". He then said to the employees of Honda "Technology should be utilized to serve people. No matter how advanced technology is, it is not of true value unless it improves the quality of life. Utilize our technology to the fullest for this purpose". The origins of the Honda power product business lie in the thought of the founder to create original Honda technology in order to make life better for people in Japan.
PT Honda Power Products Indonesia (HPPI) are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position:
Spare Parts Administration
- Planning of spare parts purchasing to all suppliers
- Making monthly reports to HPPI management for spare parts activity (In out goods, purchase, etc).
- Responsible to control spare parts delivery from several suppliers.
- Responsible to control the stock of spare parts.
- Responsible to handle the process of spare parts claims to the supplier.
- Helping stock take process of spare parts for yearly or incidental auditing.
- Female, max. 30 years old
- Min S1 or D3 from any major
- Able to operate Computer and Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word & Power Point )
- Fluent in English both oral and written
- Having administration skills
- Able to work in team and individual
- Physically and mentally healthy
- Having good communication and interpersonal skill
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is an added value
- Visit market for spare parts business
- Making report spare parts market survey
- Responsibility to promote Honda genuine parts in Indonesia market
- Responsibility to establish spare parts channel in vacant area or weak area
- Responsibility for spare parts sales activity
- Educate dealers and sub dealers
- Male/Female, max. 30 years old
- English language is fluent for oral and writing
- S1 or D3 from Economic University
- Marketing experience min. 2 years
- Willing to traveling for business activity
- Min. Computer skill for Microsoft Excel, Word & Power Point
- Making plan for new service publication
- Manage service publication (hardware and soft copy)
- Checking translation result of service publication (Indonesia vs English)
- Create service publication and promotion material such as wall chart, brochure, and etc.
- Male, fluent in English language for oral and writing
- Able to operate Corel Draw, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Excel, Power point and others
- If have Technical background is strong point
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.