PT Holcim Indonesia Tbk is one of the biggest cement companies in Indonesia with the distinguished advantage of integrated businesses in ready-mix concrete and aggregate - provides a working environment that encourages personal & professional development skill.
Our aim is to engage as many of our 80,000 employees as possible to work one day for the community – volunteering for a good cause in the name of Holcim. If enough people participate, we can provide 100 years’ worth of volunteering work to society. This is very much in line with our values and our commitment to sustainable development.
Sustainable development has been a cornerstone of Holcim’s business philosophy since early on, so this initiative builds on strong foundations and known values. Many Group companies have already engaged in employee volunteering in the past, and some have ongoing programs in place. We want them to make a special effort in 2012 and encourage others to start such initiatives this year. Holcim seek high caliber professionals to join our team as:
Scope of works:
- Managing all Electrical and Instrument maintenance activity in RM, Kiln & CM/Nar1 HRC, FM area and make sure all equipments are maintained regularly, safe during operation with maximum capacity and improving the performance
- Min. SMU/SMK electrical with experience 5 years, or Degree/Diploma in Electrical/control with experience 3 years
- Minimum 5 years in current position, 3 years’ experiences as electrician on process cement plant or mineral manufacturing. Experience in electrical, instrumentation and automation area, especially for cement or mineral industry
- Good command in English both oral or written
- Good knowledge of field instrumentation & sensor, UPS & pneumatic system maintenance, calibration & troubleshooting Good knowledge of PLC & HMI programming, maintenance & troubleshooting Good knowledge of analyzer (Gas Analyzer, CEM View) & weighing system (Weigh Feeder, Flow meter, etc.) maintenance, calibration & troubleshooting Superficial knowledge of electrical power distribution and VSD Able to interpret electrical drawings Good interpersonal skills to gain co-operation in achieving high maintenance and safety standards Good knowledge of PUIL (Peraturan Umum Instalasi Listrik)