PT Golden Energy Mines (GEMS) is the holding company of 10 coal concessions across approximately 57,000 hectares in Indonesia, including among others, CCOW Borneo Indobara (BIB) and IUP Kuansing Intimakmur (KIM).GEMS has 1.2 billion tons of JORC resources and over 400 million tons JORC reserves. The mines are located in Riau, Jambi, South Sumatera, Central Kalimantan and South Kalimantan. GEMS also procures coal from external sources to feed large (5 million ton consumption) pulp and paper mills and for exports.
PT Golden Energy Mines (GEMS) production capacity is near 10 million tons in 2011, with actual production in previous years at around 3 million tons. GEMS coal is mainly 4200 kcal/kg (GAR), 4800 kcal/kg (GAR) and 5300 kcal/kg (GAR). Current export markets are to China, India, Thailand, Vietnam and Bangladesh. GEMS exports coal through coal terminals located in Bunati Sungai Danau (South Kalimantan) and (Teluk Bayur Padang), which have 5 million and 3 million tons capacities respectively. Production is expected to ramp up to 15 million tons by 2014. With an expert management team and commitment to quality and value, PT Golden Energy Mines (GEMS) is poised to be one of the fastest growing mining companies in Indonesia. Our group is one of the world-largest natural resources based companies with operations in Indonesian archipelagos. One of our subsidiaries in Coal Mining is currently expanding and looking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position:
Senior Mine Plan Engineer
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Mining Engineering
- Minimum 7 year Experience as Mine Engineer in Coal Mining Industry
- Able to Operate Mining Software : Minescape/Minex, Talpac, Surpac
- Having minimum POP Certification is Preferably
- Excellent Analytical and Dynamic
- Able to make Scheduling, Mine Planing (Long Term & Short Term)
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Marketing, Secretarial or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Familiar and proficient with basic office software (Microsoft Office)
- Have good communication skills and be able to work in a team.
- Have good interpersonal skills, and be able to speak and write in English fluently.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Geological Engineering
- Minimum 3 Year Experience in Coal Mining Exploration
- Able to use Mining Software : Minex/Minescape to make Geology Modeling
- Competent in JORC Geology Standard and Drilling Inspection
- Willing to be located in Site Sumatera Selatan
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Maritime Studies or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Experienced in the management of the coal stockpile, coal crushing and loading
- Having a good knowledge, negotiation skill, and leadership
- Applicants must be willing to work in Site