PT Bank Syariah Mandiri, Company values in utmost appreciation to humanity and integrity have been deeply rooted within everyone at Bank Syariah Mandiri (BSM) since its early establishment.
Bank Syariah Mandiri is Indonesia's banking institutions. This bank was established in 1973 under the name Bank Susila Bakti (BDN YKP owned and Mahkota). In 1999, the bank's financial crisis affected. At that time also, Bank Dagang Negara, Bank Pembangunan Indonesia, Bank Bumi Daya, and Bank Ekspor Impor Indonesia merger to form Bank Mandiri. The bank was taken over by Bank Mandiri into Bank Syariah. On May 19, 1999, a Bank Syariah Mandiri Sakinah, On 8 September 1999 into Bank Syariah Mandiri. Islamic Bank officially on 1 November 1999. 2002 got the status of Exchange Bank.
The Bank is now coming, performing and growing as a bank that combines business ideals and spiritual values as the basis of its operation. The harmony of business ideals and spiritual values creates a comparative advantage for Bank Syariah Mandiri to perform in the banking industry in Indonesia. Bank Syariah Mandiri was born to build Indonesia better.
Bank Syariah Mandiri invites the best professional peoples to join as following positions:
Pengawas Kepatuhan Wilayah Ambon
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent. Job role in Retail Banking/Branch Operation or Internal Audit.
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.
- College graduates S1/S2 best of various disciplines except Religious, Teaching, Art, Literature / Culture, Philosophy, Public Health Sciences & Nursing.
- Graduate GPA of at least 3.01 for S1, and a minimum GPA of 3.20 to graduate S2.
- Maximum age 26 years,
- Fluent in English oral and written.
- Not married and willing to not get married during the MDP education.
- Willing to be placed in the BSM network throughout Indonesia.
- Active in the organization, both within and outside the campus.
- Minimum education D3 (preferably S1).
- Minimum GPA of 2.75 (accreditation A)
- Maximum age 27 years (for those who have experienced min. 1 year) or 25 years for those who have not experienced before (fresh graduate).
- Preferably have experience in Banking (as Customer Service & Teller) or in the field Mortgage.
- Have the ability to analyze the collateral valuation, especially gold.
- Have good accuracy for collateral valuation.
- Computer literate minimum of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Power Point).
- Maximum age 35 years.
- Minimum education S1.
- Minimum 2 years experience in banking with the same position level (Supervisor level).
- Have the ability in terms of analysis.
- Having knowledge in banking, especially in the field of Islamic banking (Syariah).
- Having English skills both oral and written.
- Able to operate computer minimal Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Power Point).