PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk, As the largest Bank in Indonesia, with assets that have grown to more than IDR 571,8 trillion today, and more than 28.000 employees spread among more than 1.643 domestic branches and 7 overseas branches and representative offices, Bank Mandiri has committed to deliver excellence banking services and to provide wide-ranging financial solutions in investment and sharia' products as well as bancassurance for our private and state-owned corporate, commercial, small business and micro customers in addition to our consumer clients.
We're sure that your presence in Bank Mandiri will give you an interesting chance to develop your career aspiration as a professional banker in Indonesia and being apart of the most admired and progressive financial institution.
With aspiration to become one of the major player in South-east Asia region, Bank Mandiri has vacancies for first-class professional candidates to join our Banking for the following position:
- Independently gives legal advices to business unit in Banking sector therefor can support their operational activities
- Bachelor degree from reputable university
- Age max. 35 years
- Excellent communication skill (Bahasa Indonesia & English)
- Familiar in using Computer (esp. Ms. Office)
- Have minimum 4 years experience in Law Firm or Banking Law
- Have experience/knowledge about corporate credit and syndication
- Willing to be placed all over Corporate Banking business unit