PT INTI (Persero) - PT Industri Telekomunikasi Indonesia (Persero) is a state-owned company engaged in the field of Engineering, Integration, Production, Construction and Provision of Telecommunication & Information Technology, based in Bandung, West Java. PT INTI (Persero) are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position:
Kepala Kantor Cabang Jakarta
- Planning, organizing, controlling activities associated with Jakarta Branch, as activity in Branch Directors, administration, operations and finance at the Branch Office.
- Formulate and propose a program of work and budget cost / investment in the branch office.
- Implement coaching (mentoring, coaching, counseling) for employees in his team.
- Implement and improve the Integrated Management System in accordance with the standards and procedures applicable in the Company, namely Environmental aspects (ISO 14001), quality (ISO 9001) and SMK3 for activities at the Branch Office.
- Carry out specific tasks or additional given by the supervisor.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree (S1), Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English (very good), Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in leading or handling branch office activities independently .
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators, have strong leadership, self-confidence and interpersonal skill.
- Flexible, show ability to adjust actively to organizational norms and customer oriented.
- Young, energetic and mobile
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Available for contract min 1 year, max. 2 years.