BTPN - PT Bank Tabungan Pensiunan Nasional Tbk was founded on 5 February 1958, and more than 50 years has focused its business in the pension market. In March 2008, BTPN became a Publicly Limited Company in the Indonesia Stock Exchange through an Initial Public Offering (IPO); the government unloaded its shares in BTPN through a market placement. TPG Nusantara, S.a.r.l, an investment company owned by TPG (Texas Pacific Group--a leading global private equity firm), acquired 71.6% of the Bank’s shares. Besides continuing the development of its core business in the pension market, at the end of 2008 BTPN creates a transformation that led to a new core business--BTPN Mitra Usaha Rakyat or micro banking. As of April 2009, BTPN has 540 branches throughout Indonesia, including 107 branches of micro lending business. BTPN is known as a reputable medium size bank with one of the best financial performance in Indonesian banking industry. Due to its highest achievements, BTPN was awarded various recognitions from leading and credible institutions. BTPN are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position:
Personal Banker (PB)
- New customer acquisition process, do maintain the existing customers and cross selling products so as to increase the number of retail customer and the customer portfolio responsibility to provide services in accordance with standard of BTPN
- Minimum education S1 with minimum GPA 2.75
- Male / Female age max 35 years
- Recent experience as a Financial Institution Sales at least 2 years
- Look attractive, confident, and have good communication skills
- Has extensive business network
- And results-oriented sales
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Required skill(s): Leadership And Managing.
- Required language(s): Chinese, English
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Rawamangun, Permata Hijau, Tebet, Woltermonginsidi.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- 5 Full-Time position(s) available.